Monday, January 31, 2011

Granny Panties

Dear Granny Panties,
I love you dearly. Nothing makes me happier than putting on a big pair of underpants at the end of the day. Although we may deny your existence, I know that I'm not alone in my feelings for you. No girl, not matter what she may say, honestly wants to sleep in underwear that has straps and buttons and lace and strings and pockets and glitter and magical surprises. If she denies this, she's lying so that some boy will think she's awesome, take her home to meet his family, introduce her to his friends as the "cool chick that doesn't wear granny panties", and then want to marry her. Sorry boys, but underneath every girls Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things panties that say "flirt" or "untie me", is her one true love, her granny panty. Thank you granny panty for making me feel skinny after eating an entire pizza alone. Thank you for covering my entire bottom, the way it deserves to be covered. So what if I'm a small but feel like wearing an extra large bottom today today, thank you for making that possible. I am, and will forever be, one of your biggest fans.





Sincerely,
Bailey Ann
Location:My dresser